Middlesex Terrace Limited is a Long Term Care Home located in a beautiful country setting on the fringe of Delaware, Ontario. We provide 103 long-term care beds and 2 respite beds to the seniors of local communities. We are licensed by the Ministry of Health under the Ontario Nursing Home Act, and are fully accredited by CARF International, an independent body that establishes a higher level of standards by promoting best practices in all departments.
The Home provides a wide range of services and accommodations to meet the needs of the residents entrusted to our care. Our dedicated and caring team of in-house staff and community partners is committed to providing the highest quality of compassionate care. In-house physicians, rehabilitation services, daily recreation and social events, community outings and volunteer interaction are all geared to the needs and interests of individual residents and the family members we serve. Three full delicious meals are featured on a daily basis along with nutritional snacks throughout the day and evening.
Located minutes from downtown London, Middlesex Terrace offers a peaceful country setting with all the comforts and conveniences of urban Homes.
We are committed to providing exceptional, resident-centered care, supported by a compassionate team, dedicated to creating a memorable experience for our extended family, within our peaceful rural community.
Creating a warm, caring environment that enables us to be the home and employer of choice.
The values of Middlesex Terrace shape our beliefs and practices by:
- Respecting our residents and making them our first priority.
- Adhering to the legislation that ensures resident rights and a safe living environment.
- Providing individualized care by a competent interdisciplinary team using a holistic approach that promotes and values involvement of the resident, family members and/or representatives.
- Providing a continuum of care supported by current evidence-based best practices that is specific to each resident’s needs.
- Empowering our residents to make decisions and exercise their personal autonomy.
- Supporting our local LHIN by providing appropriate, safe and effective care within our home, and ensuring assistance to residents who have the potential to return to their community by accessing appropriate resources.
- Supporting the pursuit of continuing education by members of our team, families, residents, volunteers and the community.
- Ensuring respect, dignity, honesty, integrity and self-worth.
- Promoting a culture of fiscal responsibility with consideration of each individual’s financial needs.
- Being environmentally responsible by reducing, reusing and recycling wherever possible.
- Recognizing and supporting individuality and providing advocacy as needed.
- Maintaining spiritual, cultural and ethnic needs by promoting community ties and linkages.
- Promoting optimal quality of work, life and environment by encouraging participation in the decision-making process.
- Ensuring that all practices reflect the Corporate Code of Ethics.
- Maintaining partnerships with the local community and exploring ways to respond to identified needs.
Code of Ethics
To review our comprehensive ethical commitments, please download a copy of the APANS Code of Ethics.